Matthew Kanganja – “LH”
Attributes: Radio & Television presenter/ Event backstage manager/ Entertainment Journalist. Arguably Zambia’s youngest radio host, Matthew Kanganja has become a recognized personality in the media/entertainment industry, Matthew is an influential and inspiring young public figure in Zambia with a character and caliber to deliver in any task assigned to him.
With a following of 5000+ Facebook fans and 1000+ Instagram followers, his growth remains outstanding. Matthew is currently co-host of a weekly drive time show on the country’s renowned and most listened to radio station, Phoenix Fm. He has a remarkable work ethic and experience, professionally pursuing radio broadcasting in Solwezi with Beats FM 2016, it was only months down the line that his talent led to Metro FM Zambia and ABN TV offering him platforms
Among other activities, Matthew Kanganja was backstage manager for the first ever Africa Unite Music Festival which saw him assist artists such as Oliver Mutukudzi, Prince Kaybee, Roberto, Mi Casa and Caitlin De Ville to mention a few, Matthew also happens to be a crew member of Zambia’s leading sound, lighting and stage production company Sound Wave Zambia and a student in Journalism and Public Relations at Evelyn Hone College, 2018.
• Presenter “mid-morning show” Beats FM, 2016.
• Presenter “mid-morning shake down” Metro FM Zambia, 2017.
• Presenter “ABN social” ABN TV, 2017.
• Backstage Manager Africa Unite Music Festival, 2018. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
• Matthew Kanganja on Twitter- @Matthew Kanganja.
• Facebook Fan page: Matthew the people’s host.
• Instagram; Matthew_ the _ people’s _ host.